Subject: Re: Player choices

Re: Player choices

From: James Dean <professordean_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:43:29 -0800

The IAudio has a 30, 40, and 60 GB selection. All of them are on their web
site: www.cowonamerica.com

James

Remember that when depression strikes, it is only temporary. If you choose
not to believe so, just remember that if you let it end there, you'll never
know what life had to bring later...

MSN/Windows Messenger: jamesdean504_at_hotmail.com Yahoo ID/Ham Radio Callsign:
kg4rdf Skype: semajd AIM: tootiki