Subject: Archos AJBR10 and car kit for sale

Archos AJBR10 and car kit for sale

From: Steve B <pondlife_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 10:03:26 -0000

Hi all, cheeky advert time.

I'm selling my AJR as it wasn't getting much use (due to the existence of my
H340). It's fully working, with new batteries. In use it's noticeably more
responsive than my H340 (might be because it's running a 2005 release of
Rockbox, or maybe because of the hardware MP3 codec).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270063732668&rd=1&rd=1

I was tempted instead to upgrade the hard disk to 80GB, which would make it
nearly ideal, except a bit too chunky to fit in my pocket. Maybe I should
have removed the LCD (thanks to Rockbox speech support) and put it in a
smaller case? ;-)

I expect I'll be back with a reminder advert in 6 days, if no-one minds!!

Steve B