Subject: Re: New Daily Build ... preserve existing config

Re: New Daily Build ... preserve existing config

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 17:11:26 +0100

On 12/6/06, Chisel Wright <chisel_at_herlpacker.co.uk> wrote:
> When I grab a new daily build, which file(s) shouldn't I overwrite to
> preserve my current options/settings on the player?

The configuration is (until the setting rework makes it into cvs)
stored in a special sector on disk, so there is no file with your
settings. But, this sector has a configuration number which gets
increased from time to time (when there are changes to the layout of
that sector) which in turn will clean your settings. Simply export
your settings from the menu to a file -- you can name and save it at
any location and reload the settings from this file in case yours get
reset.

 - Dominik