Subject: Re: Iaudio question

Re: Iaudio question

From: Brandon Hicks <reyuth1010_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:13:53 -0700

Hi,
Arnaud wrote:
I don't use the equalizer cause they don't seem to be accessible to

blind users, unless someone can proove me otherwize....

The equalizer is, as a matter of fact, accessible. The trick is to use
it whilst the player is stopped. If you hold stop, you go into the file
browser after stopping playback. From here, you can enter the menu and
access the EQ. Once you adjust your settings, start play again. From the
WPS, press the joystick and hold it. Sound settings is spoken. Right
arrow and you hear "volume." Sometimes this doesn't happen, but that is
always the first option. From here, depending on your build, it is two
or one arrow up to the EQ. Right arrow three times assuming you set the
EQ on stop to "On." If not, right arrow twice then up or down arrow
once, then right arrow again. The sound should change, then you can left
arrow out of the menus. You're basically repeating the steps you took
when the player was stopped to activate the EQ. You can, if you have the
memory for it, memorize keypresses from the "sound settings" menu and
adjust the EQ whilst the player is playing. I haven't got the memory,
but it can be done as the menus don't change.

If you need clarification or anything, you can contact me off-list.

HTH
Brandon