Subject: Re: Free Zune for devels

Re: Free Zune for devels

From: Ray Lambert <codemonkey_at_interthingy.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 13:37:15 -0500 (EST)

Steve B wrote:
> Not sure it would be a good idea to encourage people to buy Zunes, ...

Hmmm.... I'd actually go a step further and say that it's a GOOD idea to
DISCOURAGE people from buying the Zilly Zune. Of course, M$ seems to have
already done a good job of that... ;)

Actually, given the tendency of the FOSS community to port Linux et. al.
to everything under the sun, I'm quite amused by the notion of NO ONE
porting ANYTHING to the Zune. The ultimate insult, perhaps?? ;)

~ray