Subject: Re: iaudio and recording

Re: iaudio and recording

From: James Dean <professordean_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 16:34:13 -0800

I cannot even record on mine, but I have the firmware from a few weeks ago.
I also have the IAudio X5L. Maybe I should update the firmware again?
Sometimes, I can get it to put the files on the player, like, if I go to
record something, but the files are silent, and act as if they are corrupted
in some way. How do you get your IAudio to record?

James in TN

Remember that when depression strikes, it is only temporary. If you choose
not to believe so, just remember that if you let it end there, you'll never
know what life had to bring later...

MSN/Windows Messenger: jamesdean504_at_hotmail.com Yahoo ID/Ham Radio Callsign:
kg4rdf Skype: semajd AIM: tootiki