Subject: iPod differences

iPod differences

From: Brian Hartgen <brian_at_hartgen.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 14:55:12 -0000

Hi

Someone has sent me an iPod on which to install Rockbox. However I am not
sure if it is an iPod video or photo. Even when I connect it to iTunes 7
where I can see the details about it, iTunes just tells me it is an iPod.
What's the best way please of determining this so I can install Rockbox?

Thanks.

Brian Hartgen

Brian Hartgen

MSN: brian_at_hartgen.org