Subject: SAPI4 and SAPI5 voices

SAPI4 and SAPI5 voices

From: daniel dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 20:19:23 +1100

Hi
I downloaded the ListVoices_SAPI4.vbs script and the ListVoices.vbs
script.
Then I ran a command prompt and changed to the folder I had these two
files in. Then I typed the following.
Cscript ListVoices.vbs
This seem to give me the name of the 3 SAPI 5 voices on my system.
Then I tried to find out the names of the SAPI 4 voices that I had on my
system and to do this I typed the following.
Cscript ListVoices_SAPI4.vbs
I also tried typing
Cscript.exe ListVoices_SAPI4.vbs
But they both came up with an error.
Does this mean I have no SAPI4 voices installed.
Because the SAPI5 script seemed to work.
All help greatly appreciated.
Cheers Daniel

Email <mailto:Daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com> Daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com
msn <mailto:Daniel_richmond_22_at_hotmail.com>
Daniel_richmond_22_at_hotmail.com
skype daniel_3680.
If you add me to skype or msn please send me an email telling me who you
are.