Subject: Re: VoiceBox Script

Re: VoiceBox Script

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 06:22:39 +1100

Hi Grant

You need to modify the line in the voiceutils.vbs script that looks like this to factor in Daniel

 Set spkr.Voice = spkr.GetVoices("Language=C09").Item(0)

The C09 in the line from my script refers to the australian real speak voices. You can find out the code by running the list voices vbs script . Here is the code for Daniel

809 ScanSoft Daniel_Full_22kHz Male

So just change the line to look like this for the British English Real speak voices and select Daniel in the control panel

 Set spkr.Voice = spkr.GetVoices("Language=809").Item(0)

HTH

Hamish