Subject: Re: Rock box is the best shit ever

Re: Rock box is the best shit ever

From: Peter C. Gravelle <xoder83_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 09:48:39 -0500

Alexander,

You are correct, of course! I myself love Rockbox very dearly, and
agree that it is "the best shit around." While I find it odd that
Quinn felt the need to comment to the list about this love, I do
appreciate the vigorousness of it. Every day I am amazed at what Open
Source philosophies are doing to re-open closed doors, and every day I
am thankful for skilled coders, documenters, and mailing list members
that make Open Source Software what it is.

Happy end-of-year holiday of choice to all, and to all a good night!

-Peter