Subject: Re: Rock box is the best shit ever

Re: Rock box is the best shit ever

From: Ray Lambert <codemonkey_at_interthingy.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:46:02 -0500 (EST)

Lynda wrote:
> Not quite sure why you think you have the right to offend everyone
> with your filthie mouth.

Hmmm... actually, I wasn't offended at all. They were just words and,
frankly, it takes a bit more than just words to offend me. Heck, the
words weren't even pejorative or directed at any one particular person or
persons! Where is the offense??

I am offended, however, at your presumption to speak on my behalf. Kindly
speak only for yourself in the future.

Also, I'd recommend you not criticize someone's apparent level of
education when you yourself are not able to properly spell such a simple
word as "filthy".

Beyond all this, apparently at least some folks missed this but, I find
the "yippe" part of the OP's comment to be a bit over the top and, in my
mind, it clearly marks him as a troll (and, apparently, a successful one
at that). Someone ought to examine his membership record and perhaps take
appropriate action.

~ray

PS: BTW, I happen to agree with the OP's sentiment, although I don't favor
his chosen metaphorical allusion and I certainly do not wish to fornicate
with it. But, to each his own, I guess...