Subject: intro and quick question

intro and quick question

From: Clement Chou <chou.clement_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 22:36:40 -0800

Hello all. My name is Clement chou and am from Canada. I'm blind, and I love the prospect of Rockbox on my player. I just reecently got an IAudio x5l. Now to my question. The boot loader, from what I heard on the manual, it says that it's not necessary on the x5. So I'm assuming it applies to the x5l as well. And if that's indeed true, then do I just extract the contents of a rockbox package?

One more question. Should the system and firmware folders on the player be left alone? Or does it matter whether they're there once rockbox is installed?

Thanks all.
Clement.