Subject: Hi, I'm New

Hi, I'm New

From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me_at_optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 15:14:14 -0500

I'm not sure this message was sent, so I'm trying again.
Hi there. I got an IRiver h10 for Christmas and am trying to install Rockbox on it. I did the UMS trick and got that to work, then I downloacded the files I have to install and pasted them into what I believe is the system directory. (the main list of folders I got when I brought up the IRiver on my computer) I pasted in the files but they didn't show up, even after I configured my comp to show hiden files and folders. I tried this several times but got the same result. Am I doing something wrong? Please help!! Thanks, Kerri