Subject: RE: Blind Zune user needs help!

RE: Blind Zune user needs help!

From: Christopher Woods <christof_at_infinitus.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 16:34:20 -0000

I think the main problem at present is that nobody either has (or can afford
/ justify the expense of) a Zune... or two... To take apart and fit a
wiggler to! It's not like they're cheap :X I'm in the competition on the
MoDaCo.com site to win a Zune, as well as a couple of other places - I think
if I ever had the opportunity to acquire one, I'd donate it to the RB cause
because I'm more than happy with my H140 :D