Subject: Iriver h320 for sale

Iriver h320 for sale

From: Dave Wright <gymnastdave_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 19:13:39 -0600

Hello,
I have a iriver h320 for sale. The player is in need of a battery change. Otherwise the player is in great shape. Please email me offlist if you're interested. I'm asking 50 for the item.
Dave
everyone has a disability, it's just that some, are more aware of it than others.
American by chance, Californian by choice
"We do not need pity, nor do we need to be reminded that we are vulnerable. We must
be treated as equals, -- and communication is the way we can bring this
about."
Louis Braille (1841), (1809 - 1852)