Subject: Re: making progress but still need help

Re: making progress but still need help

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 10:02:23 -0600

Anna,
I can't get it to work either. I unzipped everything, and
followed the attached instructions. It still won't work, the
Apple firmware is the only thing there. I have the 60 GB Ipod.
Can you help? If you have MSN, my contact info is
sdbucciarelli_at_hotmail.com
I could also call you if you'd give me your number. I'm that
desperate. *grin*