Subject: Re: making progress but still need help

Re: making progress but still need help

From: Hope Hein <hmhein_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:30:08 -0500

Hi Brian!
Do you know of anyone who can help me make the RockBox software work with the Zune? I have JAWS for Windows screen reading Software on my PC. The Zune hooks up to the PC and information is transferred from the PC to the Zune in a similar way to the IPOD. So, it seems that there should be some way to create speech files to make the menus on the zune accessible.
Thanks.
Hope