Subject: Re: Help with Iriver H-320

Re: Help with Iriver H-320

From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 09:51:15 -0600

Hi Michael,
First of all, you called your iRiver an iPod, and it is not an iPod, if it is an iRiver.
But after you patch the iRiver's firmware with the firmware patcher, you need to flash it from the iRiver's menus.
You will put the patched firmware into the root of the drive, and after booting, you will enter the menus, with sighted assistance, or using the correct arrowing steps, and find "flash firmware" and enter on that.
It will take a while, like a few minutes, and shut itself off when it is done.
You should look over the steps again to make sure you have this part down.
HTH.
Glenn