Subject: Re: Iriver H-320 help For Glenn

Re: Iriver H-320 help For Glenn

Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 21:00:58 +0100

Hello Michael.
You wrote:

> On the side is a button but I can't do anything I can do with it.

if you mean the left side of your H320 (whith the display is facing
you), the button is the internal microphone. It isn't meant to be moved
in any way.
Right below that microphone is a tiny hole, labeled RESET.
Through that hole, the reset-button is operated.

You can push it with a paperclip. Please don't use sharp objects as they
may damage your player.
You may get sighted assistance for that, as the hole is relatively
small, probably about 1 mm in size.

> On the right side of unit it slides up and down but that is a hold
> button I was told.

this is correct. Slide it towards the bottom of the unit to lock the keypad.

HTH,
Benjamin