Subject: RE: Recording Issues

RE: Recording Issues

From: Stephen Clower <steve_at_steve-audio.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 13:07:39 -0600

Clement,

The reason my public voice files don't work at the moment is because the
English.lang file has been significantly changed since November. The test
files I am generate work and speak normally, except that the recording
screen hangs when I and other H1XX users try to exit. Anyone else know what
settings are suitable for voice files now?