Subject: Firmware

Firmware

From: Michael Maslo <mmaslo1964_at_swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 23:16:29 -0600

Hi guys:

Please does any one have a idea of how to fix the following problem.

As all of the people on this list know I have a Iriver H-320 player.

I can't get the voice to load no matter what I do.

I got into the iriver firmware but a major problem is that I can't get into
the menus. No matter what key strokes I use it won't let me in there.

I need to know since I am unable to get into the menus or upgrade firmware,
what do I do now? How do I flash this machine?

Any ideas of how to fix this major problem????

Please help anyone.