Subject: Re: editing configuration files

Re: editing configuration files

From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 20:16:45 -0600

Another option is for someone to send you one of their CFG files, and you can drop it in the root of your iRiver, and up arrow to it when you boot up.
You might name it ZZ.CFG
so it is at the bottom of the root, and then you only need to up arrow once, and then you enter on it to load the settings.
I have an iRiver H-120, so my CFG file would probably not work in your unit.
HTH.
Glenn