Subject: RE: editing configuration files

RE: editing configuration files

From: Michael Maslo <mmaslo1964_at_swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 21:31:29 -0600

Glenn:

Believe it or not I am fully working finally!!!! Unbelievable but it is
working perfectly now.

Don't ask what I did for I have no clue. I while at work hooked it up to my
computer at work and when I went into the lang folder saw there was no voice
file in there. Although I know for a fact that it was there the previous
evening. I even removed it and re-added it when it stopped working. Go
figure that.

I thank you and every one else for their help. So much appreciation to all!

  _____