Subject: source archive problem

source archive problem

From: Arnaud <xcopy_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 15:06:15 +0100

Hello,

I can't manage to extract any of the recent build source archive.
rockbox*.tar.tar

ether with Winrar or with Universal Extractor.

bw. it says, .bz2 where the download link to a .tar.tar file.... ???

I need to find an updated english.lang file....

What have I done wrong?

Arnaud de Bonald - Paris France - WeBlog http://www.echo-on.org
Skype Netcava