Subject: Re: more... recording on the iAudio x5

Re: more... recording on the iAudio x5

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:14:23 -0700

Hi Steve you wrote:

Erin,

To obtain older daily builds of Rockbox, click the "daily builds" link on
the Rockbox home page. Next, scroll down to your platform, E.G. I-Audio X5.
You
should see two links: (1) "latest" and (2) "old." Clicking on "old" will
generate a page containing older daily builds for Rockbox. Just click on
November
19, 2006 and you should be set.

My best,

***Last time i looked the older builds only go back 30 days so Erin might be
S.O.L. unfortunately.

rocker