Subject: Re: Iaudio hard drive

Re: Iaudio hard drive

From: James Malone <james_is_really_cool_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:11:00 +1100

>From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement_at_gmail.com>
>To: "Rockbox" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
>Subject: Re: Iaudio hard drive
>Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 19:00:26 -0800
>
>The iPod is hard disk based? I would've thought it was one of the few that
>weren't. Oh well. My mistake. lol. Hmm. Interesting. I'll check it out. Are
>there any places other than ebay where one could buy these drives?
>
>Clement.

Hey, I was just wondering something for the i audio x 5, does anyone know,
if an audio x fives hardrive brakes down, can the drive be repared, or do
you have to get a knew one

Advertisement: 50% off on Xbox 360, PS and Nintendo Wii titles!
http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-4lab-71-bn-49-en-84-k-40-extended.html