Subject: Re: iTunes for the Blind

Re: iTunes for the Blind

From: Jason Fayre <jfayre_at_viawest.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 23:04:36 -0700

Hi Glen,
Instead of using Itunes, I would recommend Anapod Explorer from Red
Chair Software. It is completely accessible without any custom
scripts. There are scripts for Jaws that will let you use Itunes, but
they cost around $50.
You can find anapod at:
http://www.redchairsoftware.com

I believe the cost is around $25.
Note that if you are going to use rockbox, you don't need any custom
software. You can just transfer files the same as you would to any
other disk device on your computer.