Subject: RE: dayley builds?

RE: dayley builds?

From: daniel dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:30:57 +1100

No you won't, rockbox will still work the same way there may just be
extra options or bug fixes. There also might be more features like extra
plugins.
So just extract rockbox to the root directory of your ipod.

Cheers Daniel

Email <mailto:daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com> daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com
msn daniel638_at_gmail.com
skype daniel_3680
If you add me to skype or msn please send me an email telling me who you
are.