Subject: Re: Rockbox question

Re: Rockbox question

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:41:58 -1000

Hi James,

Yes, Rockbox comes with lots of plug-ins. There are games and other
things. I haven't explored them because they don't speak, but there are lots.

As for changing pitch, here's how: Hold down the center button for a
few seconds. You will go to a menu that starts with Sound
Settings. Scroll to Pitch and press Next. Then you can use the
click wheel to scroll the pitch higher or lower. To change back to
normal, press Menu. To keep the newer pitch and go back to the WPS,
press the center button. While you're changing pitch, I believe Play
switches between changing pitch by percent and by semitones.

HTH,
Anna