Subject: RE: charging the ipod video

RE: charging the ipod video

From: Mat Mirabella <mat_mirabella_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 22:23:06 +1100 (EST)

That is the kind of behaviour I have also seen with my
Iriver when trying to
charge from USB. I am sure its kept doing that for
over a whole night. Is
it likely then that this is actually charging when it
recycles a boot all
the time?
If so, then maybe it is ok... But I can't see how
power can be going in when
it takes power to do the boot cycle...