Subject: Recording on the iriver.

Recording on the iriver.

From: Brian Dalton <brian_dalton_at_eircom.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:13:21 +0000

Hi all,

I am currently using an iriver h340 with rockbox installed.

I want to be able to record mp3 files using an external microphone.
No matter how much I ajust the recording levels, the quality of my recording is very low.

I have a sony external mike that is battery powered.

I am told that I may need to use a pre-amp which sits between the Iriver and my external mike.
Is this the case? and if so, where can I obtain a pre-amp from?

Cheers and thanks,
Brian Dalton.

Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts