Subject: IPod loading after Rockbox

IPod loading after Rockbox

From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae_at_bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:27:56 -0000

Hi, like many others on this list I'm a blind iPod user. I recently had
Rockbox installed on my 20GB iPod photo but can't now find out how to
load stuff on to it. I understand it's possible to do so either via
Rockbox or by reverting to iTunes but can't seem to figure out how to do
either. Any help much appreciated.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/