Subject: Re: Firmware

Re: Firmware

From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 10:00:43 -0600

Coudl somebody with an iriver H3xx series please go into the oridginal
firmware, go into the menu by holding the middle key down and count how many
down arrows it is to the upgrade firmware?

Hi Barry,
Yes, there is a set number of them, and I think there is a "Blind Flashing"
HowTo on the site, but I'm sorry I don't have the URL for you, but you may
find it by looking around.
But I think, from memory, you press enter on the menus, right arrow once,
and down arrow 6 times, and enter on that.
You will know if you got it right if it shuts down after a minute or a bit
less.
Glenn

Coudl somebody with an iriver H3xx series please go into the oridginal
firmware, go into the menu by holding the middle key down and count how many
down arrows it is to the upgrade firmware?

Thanks very much.
barry