Subject: ihp 120

ihp 120

From: <tj_at_tjolsen.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 12:13:28 -0500

Hey
does anyone know what is needed to open up an ihp 120? we suspect it'd be a allen key though can't find one small enough, any thoughts?

tj

Thomas (TJ) Olsen
Seton Hall University, (09)
SGA Senate (senator: Arts and Sciences, (Student Life Committee)

Peer advisor
Freshman studies

up till dawn entertainment chair

wsou news
tuesday mornings 6-9 am

http://www.liberatedairwaves.net
rebellions the knife's edge cut your own path
Liberated airwaves

http://tjolsen.net
my home on the web

tjolsen.net

aim: failurebydsign87
MSN: tman7987_at_msn.com
Skype:lightningcount

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This electronic mail transmission (including any attachments) is for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information which
is protected under federal and/or state laws. Any unauthorized dissemination, copying or distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please contact me immediately and delete the original copy.