Subject: Status of Current Version for Iriver H120

Status of Current Version for Iriver H120

From: Rich De Steno <ironrock_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 12:52:53 -0500

I am using a Rockbox version of November 16 on an Iriver H120 as a blind
user. Is it worth updating to the current daily build? I read about
problems with recording WAV files on subsequent versions. Also, I notice
that on my version, the fast-forward does not work correctly when listening
to one-hour MP3 files. If I try to fast-forward when near the end of the
file, the play reverts back to the beginning or near the beginning of the
file. Has this bug been fixed?