Subject: config file on an ipod vidio

config file on an ipod vidio

From: Sarah <kales2_at_cox.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 14:57:48 -0800

Hello. I followed the instructions on the rockbox manual on how to create a config file for my ipod video but it only says ".rockbox.cfg" or something like that. I try and hit the select key hoping it will just choose a name but it won't. I arrow through and hit letters but when I select them it appears at the end of the file not the beginning. help! I know I'm missing something but I can't get it through my thick head.
Sarah Alawami
MsN: chellist_at_hotmail.com
skype: marrie1
Website; www.marrie.org
I love cats ... they taste just like chicken