Subject: RE: battery capacity for iriver h340

RE: battery capacity for iriver h340

From: Paul Nugent <paul.nugent_at_see-more.biz>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 23:04:19 -0000

Well Mike,

I have noticed this before on this list, how rude and abrupt people can be.
I am sorry if my question offended you. It might have been quicker if you
had given me the answer rather than point me at some documentation. I will
now unsubscribe from what appears to be a very unwelcoming list. If I was
constantly asking questions, I would understand the abruptness, but I
haven't been. This is my third and final contribution.

Paul Nugent