Subject: Re: IAudio X5L joystick

Re: IAudio X5L joystick

From: Brandon Hicks <reyuth1010_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 07:30:16 -0700

Hi Clement,
I haven't noticed anything. I've had my X5 since around November. I had
to take one back because the right side of the joystick totally refused
to work, but the one I have now works fine. It's put in my pocket most
days, I flip songs and mess around with the menus and I haven't noticed
any slowdowns or anything.

Hope it works out for you.
Brandon