Subject: Re: h340 ogg freezes

Re: h340 ogg freezes

From: Jonathan Corbet <corbet_at_lwn.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 06:35:57 -0700

Maxim Jankov <golergka_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you shure your player is OK? I'm using H340 with Rockbox, near all
> my files are ogg, and I've never experienced such a problems. Were
> there other issues before you changed the battery?

FWIW, I also occasionally see strange behavior with ogg playback on my
H340 - usually with very long files grabbed from my favorite streaming
radio station. The long files, if they fail, *always* fail, though.

I have also seen the occasional hang described by the original reporter,
but that is quite rare. I don't think it has happened to me half a
dozen times in total.

jon