Subject: Ipod 60 photo battery charging

Ipod 60 photo battery charging

From: Blind Treasures <blindtreasures_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:40:12 -0600

I don't get the chance to follow this list very often so please have
mercy on me if this has been asked before.
I recently purchased an Ipod 60 photo and am having trouble getting the
battery to last more than a few hours. The manual states that the
battery should have a 15 hour battery life but I don't get anywhere near
that. I've tried charging it both through the USB port and also via the
wall adapter. I've also tried booting up through the Ipod firmware with
no more success.
I've also owned an Ipod 30 video and didn't have any luck with that unit
holding more than a few hours charge either.
Is this a known bug with the Rockbox firmware or is this just the way it
is? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your
time.

Tony