Subject: alternatives to iTunes for iPod Shuffles

alternatives to iTunes for iPod Shuffles

From: Dave <promisedplanet_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:40:45 -0500

I use the iPod Shuffle Database Builder on my Shuffle:

http://shuffle-db.sourceforge.net/

You'll need to install Python on your PC, as the database builder is a
Python script you put on your Shuffle. Then you can copy your MP3s anywhere
you want on the Shuffle, run the script, and it'll find the MP3s and rebuild
the Shuffle's database accordingly.

Also, MediaMonkey (Google it) will sync iPod Shuffles, though I haven't
tried it myself. I have synced an iPod Nano with MediaMonkey, no problem.