Subject: windows won't detect my ipod

windows won't detect my ipod

From: daniel dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:46:33 +1100

Hi
When I connect my ipod to my computer, windows will not detect it. It
doesn't show up as a drive under My computer. All other usb drives seem
to work. The Ipod is nearly fully charged and loads the rockbox firmware
fine. Also when I press menu to turn the ipod on and switch the hold
switch to the hold position it doesn't seem to load apples firmware. I
am using the bootloader from February 9 this year.
Does anyone know what my problems could be?
All help is greatly appreciated as always.
Daniel

Email <mailto:daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com> daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com
msn daniel638_at_gmail.com
skype daniel_3680
If you add me to skype or msn please send me an email telling me who you
are.