Re: list Archives

From: Chisel Wright <chisel_at_herlpacker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:45:45 +0000

On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 12:37:42AM -0600, Melissa Keys wrote:
> Could someone please send me the proper link for the list archives? When
> i click on the link I get an error. Thanks for your time.

<sarcasm>aaarggghhh ... drowning in all the details ...</sarcasm>

According to the mail headers the list archive is at:

  http://cool.haxx.se/pipermail/rockbox

Rather that saying "I get an error" it's usually beneficial for you to
say *what the error is*!!!

For the information of anyone who has control over the list archive, the
above URL is coming back with a 404:

  The requested URL /pipermail/rockbox was not found on this server.

Has someone recompiled/reconfigured Apache and lost a <Location> or
something daft?

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright