Subject: RE: windows won't detect my ipod

RE: windows won't detect my ipod

From: daniel dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:13:54 +1100

Hi
I tried switching to hold then switching off hold then holding menu and
select down for about 2 seconds and then play and select but it didn't
work.
Is this the right thing to do? Or Do you have any other suggestions? As
I said before I can't get in to the apple firmware at all.
Thanks for all your help.
Daniel

Email daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com
msn daniel638_at_gmail.com
skype daniel_3680
If you add me to skype or msn please send me an email telling me who you
are.