Subject: RE: windows won't detect my ipod

RE: windows won't detect my ipod

From: daniel dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 13:48:42 +1100

Hi Anna.
Do you think I should delete the rockbox.ipod file when I am in rockbox
and see if the apple firmware loads?
If I do this and the apple firmware doesn't load then I am not going to
be able to do anything at all.
And if apple's firmware didn't load would this mean there is a hardware
problem or even the apple firmware was removed some how?
Also you said I should follow the instructions for replacing the
bootloader with the original firmware. So do you know where I can find
these instructions and wouldn't I need the ipod to show up in either
ipod updater, itunes or in windows explorer to be able to restore the
ipod to its original state.
Thanks for all your help.
Cheers
Daniel

Email <mailto:daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com> daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com
msn daniel638_at_gmail.com
skype daniel_3680
If you add me to skype or msn please send me an email telling me who you
are.