Subject: Current English File Available?

Current English File Available?

From: Rich De Steno <ironrock_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 19:17:52 -0500

I am a blind Rockbox user on the Iriver H120. I just installed the current
version of Rockbox. I also went to the Wiki/blind page and installed an
English voice file under the heading "Pick one of these if you are running a
recent daily build or cvs version of rockbox, and also want all entries
voiced." I installed the American English ViaVoice file from January 6,
2007, but now I get no speech at all. What happened and is there an English
voice file that will work with my setup now?