Subject: Re: Current English File Available?

Re: Current English File Available?

From: Onj <onj_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 03:22:50 -0000

Hi, I compressed the voices with 7zip from www.7zip.org
It is an opensource compression format made by a Russian person, and it uses
good compression which is fast to both compress and decompress.
Voices work for every supported rockbox capable device, the file that has
the latest date on it works for builds from that date to the present.
When significant changes have been made to English.lang and menu items
changed, I will compress and send the voices up again.
You will simply need to download 7zip, uncompress the voices to a folder,
rename the voice you wish to use, copy it to your .rockbox/langs folder and
reboot your player. It really is that simple.