Subject: RE: Ipod 60 locking up

RE: Ipod 60 locking up

From: Blind Treasures <blindtreasures_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:26:19 -0600

Hi, I posted a message before regarding this but didn't get any
an IPod 60 photo and am having trouble with it just stopping after about
30 minutes of straight play. I then have to reboot the unit and start
over. I mainly use the IPod for reading books and such. I have tried
several of the latest builds with the same result.
Also another issue is that the last several builds I have used also
caused some of the menu items not to be spoken. An example is when I
chose voice and then base, and then selected the number value I wanted
it is suppose to go back to Base and speak it, however, it is going back
but not speaking Base. I know it is suppose to because the earlier build
did.
Any suggestions on either issue would be greatly appreciated. It is a
pain having to constantly reboot the unit.

Tony

Blind Treasures is pleased to announce the debut of our new and exciting
web site! If you are interested in grabbing up a great deal, check out
our daily bargain section. When you visit the Blind Treasures web site,
be sure to subscribe to the Treasure Scroll mailing list A fun, easy,
and secure way to enjoy internet shopping via email! Or maybe you
have a sweet tooth which we can satisfy with one of our yummy snack
items on the Snack Attack mailing list! Just visit
 <http://www.blindtreasures.com/> http://www.blindtreasures.com/

Blind Treasures
Phone: 804-266-3062
E-Mail: sales_at_blindtreasures.com