Subject: Re: Email ettiquette (was RE: windows won't detect my ipod)

Re: Email ettiquette (was RE: windows won't detect my ipod)

From: Maria L <raynbo_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 10:59:18 -0000

Tyler wrote:

>I was waiting for someone to say that. Thanks for pointing that out. Not to
>mention, those of us with screen readers have a hard time...(using the aro
>keys to scroll down, etc). But, again, its not personal- but try and keep
>that in mind.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree on the above comments. Arrowing through
an Email is not hard, as long as people don't strip the > or other quoting
symbols automatically when replying. Sorry, I know there's a more technical
term for these but I've forgotten it.
Of course, it helps if your screen reader's verbosity will read them.
At any rate, I prefer top posting because I tend to get impatient when
people don't remove excess quotes from previous messages, but I can
understand both sides of the issue.

Maria