Subject: Re: Getting harder to follow rockbox progress

Re: Getting harder to follow rockbox progress

From: Bob Jonkman <bjonkman_at_sobac.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 19:36:37 -0500

For monitoring changed content you may want to try http://changenotes.com/

I've been using it for years, no affiliation other than a satisfied customer.

--Bob.

This is what Peter Olson <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se> said
about "Re: Getting harder to follow rockbo" on 23 Feb 2007 at 15:27

> Well, I looked at the site and found that there was a changes rss feed
> for the whole wiki, but it didn't seem up to date. I'm not sure what
> it is exactly. I would also be interested in seeing if there is an rss
> feed for changes to the wiki in general. I find that my daily browsing
> takes me to this page to see if there have been updates to the wiki.
> http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/
>
> Peter
>
> On 2/23/07, Menachem Shapiro <menachem.shapiro_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> > B"H
> > On 2/23/07, Peter Olson <peter.olson_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> > > This page is probably the closest to what you want.
> > > http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/MajorChanges
> >
> > That is pretty much what I was looking for. Do you know if there is
> > any way to create an rss feed from this page, so that it will be
> > easier to tell when it is updated?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Menachem
> >
> > > Peter

Bob Jonkman <bjonkman_at_sobac.com> http://sobac.com/sobac/
SOBAC Microcomputer Services Voice: +1-519-669-0388
6 James Street, Elmira ON Canada N3B 1L5 Cel: +1-519-635-9413
Networking -- Office & Business Automation -- Consulting
PGP:0xAE33E989 Fingrprnt:9FAF A6AC B567 BC10 8973 7CF0 CB27 0317